Paul House, Rwebisengo Town
RWCA implements her Activities in five thematic areas, i.e. Livelihood, cultural and Land Rights, violence prevention and Response. Health and Education
1) Women Pastoralists Land rights.
2) Cultural Heritage preservation and safeguarding.
3) Cultural Entrepreneurship.4) Research
1) OVC programming
2) Education subsidy. 3) Policy Advocacy
1) Gender based violence prevention.
2) system strengthening interventions 3) Policy Advocacy
1) HIV care and prevention services
2) Maternal and child care health services
3) Sexual and reproductive health services for adolescents.
1) Formation of Saving and Credit schemes.2) Vocational skilling.3) Agrobusiness.4) Formation of Farmer Associations for collective marketing.
Opening Hours: 8:00 am Closing Hours: 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday