As Uganda is working around the clock to break the cycle of poverty, RWCA also joins the struggle to ensure that the most vulnerable households and communities improve their livelihood to reach their full potential.
Therefore, RWCA refocuses on:
- Supporting Both cattle and crop farmers to form groups/ Association for collective input perchance, collectively bulking and marketing.
- Supporting vocational education for out of school young people to enhance their ability in enterprise development and job creation.
- Linkage to financial institution for financial assistance
- Formation of community saving and credit schemes like village savings and loads associations (VSLAs).
- Supporting farmers with the best and appropriate post-harvest handling practices and valve addition to their produce.
- Offering financial literacy sessions to individuals and formed groups
- Procuring and support farmers with agriculture inputs.